Marissa has donated 2 half-hour mentoring sessions to the Mummy Mentoring Festival – supporting The Alannah and Madeline Foundation.
Click the link to read all about Mummy Mentoring Festival and The Alannah and Madeline Foundation.
About the business
Marissa helps make life and business simple for busy women.
Marissa Roberts is a Mum of two based in Newcastle, NSW and is obsessed with finding simpler and easier ways to do everything! Marissa started her blog-based business Beautifully Organised in late 2011 to help other mothers (and herself!) get organised & find more balance in their work life, home life and family life.
When the business got too busy itself, Marissa started looking for ways to continue to run Beautifully Organised in a way that gave her more free time to spend with her own family. She took her most popular services online and created passive income streams from downloadable products such as the House & Family Binder, Christmas Planner and email based Less Mess, Less Stress.. and More Calm program and now helps other entrepreneurs do the same in her spare time.
Marissa can mentor on
- How to run your online business and get work done when the kids are home with you
- How to take your product or service online and create your first passive income stream
- How to use Periscope (live video streaming) to build your community and sell your products and services
- How to connect with, engage and sign clients through Facebook groups
- How to manage your social media consistently and grow your online following in less than an hour each week
To win a mentoring session with Marissa you must purchase a $4 ticket at this link. One $4 ticket is worth one entry. To enter twice, purchase two tickets and so on. The winner/s of the mentoring session will be drawn on Tue, Nov 3 at 12pm.
You can donate as many times as you like to one mentor to increase your chances of winning. You can also donate to as many different mentors as you like. All funds raised go to The Alannah and Madeline Foundation.
Winners will be announced on the MM FB page and also emailed directly.